Sunday, January 25, 2009


On Friday night (01-23-09) I went to a dance for the Tongan club that i'm in. I went with Jansen, Sharisse, and some other friends. It was so much fun! We met some new people and danced for hours. We were all dead tired by the time we got back to our dorms :-) This weekend has been pretty good.
Saturday I went to the baptism of one of my coaches' son. It was so cool. They baptized him in the ocean, it was so special watching them walk out into the water. The whole program was really cool, except for when the softball team sang (again!) just kidding it went really well. The rest of the day I just did homework and got stuff done. That night I went to a birthday party off-campus with some friends. It was fun to meet new people. After the party I went with Lauren (a girl on my softball team) to hangout with some of her friends. It was fun but we were both so tired, when we got back we didn't even make it half-way through 'Robin Hood: Men In Tights'.
My Sunday has been good so far. I really like my ward and the bishop...he tells me he has a calling in mind for me, I still have to meet with him sometime this week so we'll see... Sundays are the worst homesick days though. I miss everone a ton, Sunday's were always family days. I love you all.


No comments: