Sunday, March 22, 2009

Crazy Week: only 3 weeks left!

This week has been really busy for me! I had softball games Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, two games each day. School is getting a little bit crazy, I can't believe I'm going home 3 weeks from tomorrow! The time has flown by so fast here, I'm so excited to see my family and friends but I know I'm going to miss it here alot (especially the beach and hot weather). The next 3 weeks are going to be crazy with finals and the end of the semester, but it's also going to be alot of fun. The team leaves for the mainland on Thursday and they are gone for a week so I will have some extra time to get ready for finals and to also go and do some fun stuff before I leave (and get my family some gifts). Well I love you all and can't wait to see everyone in Utah when I get home! Thank you to those of you who have kept in touch with me, sending me emails and packages, I love it.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I am so excited for you to come home! Please be safe and know that we love you!