Monday, March 2, 2009

Game vs Grand Canyon University

We won both of our games today!!! today we played Grand Canyon University, from Pheniox, AZ. The first game we won 5-4; Melissa hit a home run! The second game we won 6-2. We killed them both games, the intensity was awesome and everyone on the team did great! We're all so excited that we won a double header, there conferance games to so they count. Our next games are on Wednesday, we play Lock Haven. I also have a doctors appointment tomorrow for my shoulder to see if I can start throwing again. I really hope the doctor says that I can progress up to the next level. I'll post what the doctors says tomorrow. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you! Good luck tomorrow at the dr's.. we are praying for you! Love you!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.