Thursday, April 9, 2009

Finals Week UGH!

Well I can officially say that I now know what finals stress feels like, and it's starting to get to me. At the beginning of the week I was completely fine; confident in my finals and focused (not having any anxiety attacks)...well not so much anymore. I had two finals today and they both got to me. I thought I was prepared, but then 2 hours before test time I started to feel like I wasn't and I wasn't going to do well. I have to say there is no way I would make it through this week without my Heavenly Father and my parents. They have helped me stay focused and positive and Heavenly Father has answered my prayers in helping me not have anxiety about tests and stay focused so that I could do well.
Besides the fact that finals means stress, it also means the end of the semester!!! which equals going home! It's amazing to me to think that I am almost done with my first semester of college. I will be home in 6 days!(...well almost 5). I can't wait to see everyone. I can't believe the semester is already over, in a way I feel like I just got here but I also feel as if I have been gone forever. I just hope that this horrible sinus infection I have goes away before I have to get on a plane; sinus pressure and altitude changes in a plane do not go very well together.
I'll update again when I don't have finals to study for. I love and miss everyone back home. Can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

Amber said...

You will do great Shiri!! Just remember that you are loved and a special daughter of our Heavenly Father! We love you!!