Sunday, May 31, 2009

wow it's been a while!

ok ok, i know it's been forever since I last wrote something...what can I say I've been busy...and I'm on the computer alot more when I'm at school then at home. I've been home about a month and a half and it has flown by. I can't believe I've already been home so long!!! Madilyn and Courtnee are getting so big, all of the kids have grown but most significantly those two. David is a giant and Bryson and Jadon have grown to. I've just been working for Oh My Crafts this summer and getting back into pitching again.

I was clear by my orthopedist a week after I got home. I have a 9-week throughing workout I have to do to get up to full motion and full speed. I only have 3 weeks left!!! yeah!! I start working with my pitching coach, Tim Hill, next week. I've also been working on my hitting and it's been improving also. I love softball, I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started throwing again. It wasn't too bad at school cause I was still on the team and all but when I started throwing again it felt like a piece of me that was missing finally came back. I love the feel of the game and pitching, I'm so grateful Heavenly Father has help me get through this surgery and recovery.

I don't go back to school until September so I will just be working, pitching, playing with friends and spending time with my family until then. It's going to be hard to leave again, it"s so far away but I have a while so I'm going to enjoy every minute of being home.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I am soo glad you posted! We've missed you! I am very thankful that your shoulder is healing so well, Heavenly Father is amazing! We love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! We've sincerely missed your posts. We love you Shiri.

Grandpa and Grandma