Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back in Hawaii

ok so after 11 hours of sitting at airports, sitting in planes and dealing with flight delays I am finally in Hawaii. I'm mostly unpacked...just need to make a Walmart run so that I can get my room organized :) I haven't met my room mate yet but from her name and decorations I know that she is Japanese..at least I think.

I miss everyone already and the comforts of home, but hopefully I will be able to make this a fun semester and get to know alot of people. I will be updating my blog regularly now that I'm back in school, but as for right now it's 2:00am Utah time and I'm bushed. I will right again soon :D

2 comments:

Bryce & Krista said...

hey kid... thanks for posting. Please keep it up. We love and miss you.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Grandma and Grandpa finally back home and on the computer again. So glad to see you are bloging again and look forward to each precious entry.
Love you so much!