Saturday, November 14, 2009

Beautiful Maunawilli Falls!!

Hey everyone!! Sorry I haven't been as good about keeping my blog posted this semester. So I'm going to catch everyone up with whole bunch of posts, to begin....

Maunawilli Falls!!
It's about a 30-45 minute hike in to where the waterfall is. It's natural water and there are three different levels that you can jump off; the pool at the bottom is really deep. It is one of the prettiest hikes I've been on, I can't wait to go again and actually have time to spend exploring all the different side trails along the hike. I went with two of my best friends Kaitlyn Schooff and Katresha Veazie and her fiance Landon. It was so fun to jump off the falls...even if I did get sick from getting to much water in my head...but besides that it was amazing. The hike wasn't hard at all until we got to the stairs, they're huge!!! but here are some pictures for you to see what it looks like :)

Katresha Veazie, Landon Portor, Kaitlyn Schooff, ME

the killer stairs!!! It's so beautiful and after you hike up the first waterfall there is a second one up above it that you can't see unless your above this one. However I didn't get any pictures this time, but I will for sure next time!

No comments: