Sunday, November 15, 2009

Birthday #19 - Night

The day of my birthday was a school day so we didn't do much because we all had homework. We went to the soccor game and then that night we made my favorite cake (german chocolate) and then just did homework. It was fun making the cake and it was delicious. However becasue my birthday was in the middle of the week we decided we would make it a week long birthday, spreading activities throughout the week. It was the funnest week.



Don't worry I didn't eat that big of a bite...or the whole cake :)
Me, Kaitlyn Schooff

Kaitlyn Schooff, Me

Kaitlyn Schooff, Me

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awe.. I am so thankful you have such good friends to celebrate your special day with you! You are such a sweetie and we miss you!! I am so proud of all your accomplishments and your goals you are reaching. Keep up the awesome work and always remember that you are such a special Daughter of God!! Love you!

Amber